Welche Daten sendet mein Auto an den Hersteller? Rechtsgrundlage?
- Ladehistorie, -status und -probleme
- Fahrgestell- und Batterienummer
- Kilometerlaufleistung der Batterie
- Betriebsdaten Motor und Fahrzeug
- Driving und Parking history matrix
- Geschwindigkeitsdaten, Beschleunigungs- und Bremsvorgänge
- Anzahl des Auslösens des ABS
- Deaktivierung des Airbags
- Name, Vorname, und Email des Benutzers
- Elektrofahrzeuge innerhalb der Reichweite
- GPS Position
Here you go, dystopian shit:
- Charging history
- Unique car & battery IDs
- Kilometres driven (battery)
- Operational state of engine
- Driving & parking history
- Data on speed, acceleration & deceleration
- Number of times ABS has been activated
- When airbags are deactivated
- Name, first name & email of owner
- Other electric vehicles in vicinity
Philipp Hörist (lovetox), maintainer of @gajim, gave a preview of the new Gajim 1.4 User Interface. Gajim is an XMPP client written in Python. It currently receives a big UI overhaul, of which the first results were presented at the #xmpp Office Hours.🎙️
The day has arrived. I can finally present you all my new project.
Inspired by NewPipe, Nitter, Invidious or Bibliogram, here comes Lingva, an alternative Front-end for Google Translate.
It's a completely Free and Open Source project, so you can host your own instance. The directions are on the project's README.
You can also make any kind of contribution. Feel free to Pull Request.
How do people even discover new music in the post-last.fm age? I feel really old because im excited to have found a program with decent music on the public radio.
Youtube and Spotify recommendations are shit, not sure how they did it but after 10 years of development in the field of statistics / "AI", these two still cannot even come close to last.fm.
One advantage of contributing to Mozilla Common Voice is that it is very likely that all kinds of new voice recognition engines will be trained on your own voice. I've been trying proprietary accessibility program Talon and it has been recognizing my shitty accent better than Google or any other engines ever have. Because it has been trained on my shitty accent. You don't need to be an altruist in order to contribute to https://commonvoice.mozilla.org/ , selfish reasons are okay too.
Working with the creator of #PHP, you sometimes get deep lore like "the original function hashing mechanism was strlen(), so I named the early functions so as to spread them out evenly in the hash table"
Generalistic Mastodon instance for open-minded people. Instance Mastodon généraliste pour personnes ouvertes d'esprit.